Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Customer Records Database (CRD) for use in marketing programs, research, lead capture and sales. Serves as project manager and technical liaison with vendors and is responsible for performing data pulls, analysis, and automation projects. Ensures compliance with federally mandated policies (PII).
1. Maintains the Customer Records Database ensuring operational continuity and data integrity for business decisions.
2. Ensures compliance with corporate and federally mandated Personal Identifiable Information (PII) policies
3. Provides consultative solutions based on expertise to both external and internal partners to increase revenue, response rates, data growth and quality
4. Serves as project manager for data acquisition and storage projects to ensure business/user requirements are met through effective planning and execution.
5. Ensures development of technical documentation for IS and departmental procedure documentation.
6. Implements data acquisition strategies and storage processes to ensure data integrity (product registration, rebates, reply cards, suppression data, sales leads, tech support and download drive processing)
7. Develops, implements, automates, and maintains the applications for lead entry processing, lead distribution to sales groups, and literature fulfillment.
8. Writes and maintains macros to streamline data transfer and campaign content management for the E-Commerce group.
Customer Relationship Management
1. Serves as the technical contact to prepare e-registration applications for product launches.
2. Implements and ensures integrity of data flow between off-site email applications and CRD to facilitate targeted marketing programs.
1. Provides internal support for Customer Records Database database operations, including streamlining, maintenance, and automation of processes.
2. Participates in the development of and compliance with written departmental standards and procedures
5+ years of experience with SQL, Access
Knowledge of Salesforce and preferably Pardot
Energetic, proactive and collaborative with others
Completion of an undergraduate program or equivalent experience (B.A. or B.S.).
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Internal Number: 1999
About Epson America, Inc.
Epson is a progressive company—what sets us apart is a serious commitment to quality, environmental conservation, individuality and teamwork. Whether it's keeping the customer in mind at all times, maintaining rigorous controls that address environmental impacts or reinforcing the quality assurance efforts of each of our team members, we want to build on our reputation as a sustainable, cutting-edge company. That's why we're extremely proud of our International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 14001 certification for our environmental management program.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including:
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
Generous paid time off, ...including sick time, vacation, and holidays
Income protection plans, including life insurance and disability programs paid by the company
Bonus program for all employees
Financial security plans including a 401K plan with company matching and a retirement plan
Additional benefits such as educational reimbursement, an employee assistant program (EAP), adoption assistance, employee discounts and much more